Spring Soundtrack



I'm finding new music that gives me the perfect vibe for nice weather... if only nice weather would actually come up here in New England. Well, I'm getting anything from chill sounds to more upbeat music. Check out ZOX, Owl City, M.I.A., and The White Panda. Additionally, some artists you may or may not know about: Dizzy Balloon, Mike Posner, and Julia Nunes (images above - listed counterclockwise). Their genres of music are all pretty much different so I guess I can only describe them all as fantastical, and their music makes me happy so check 'em out.

Also pictured above are some sweet Skull Candy Headphones I've been looking at. I've given up on earbuds because they always end up breaking. These headphones are pretty much out of my price range but they're great; 50 mm over the ear and 20K hertz frequency (which means super nice sound). Now if I really had a million dollars I might spring for Dr. Dre's sweet Beats headphones ($349.95 for one of the best pairs). But they are really nice and have lost of sound. I deffinitely suggest getting over-the-ear headphones if you haven't already. You can find nice pairs for a lot less price, too. But headphones have the promise of breaking less and enhancing your music listening...Plus you'll look pretty legit.

Some links! To make your life easier:
ZOX
Owl City
M.I.A.
The White Panda
Dizzy Balloon
Mike Posner
Julia Nunes
Skullcandy
Beats by Dr. Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment