Florals!



So I've fallen subject to spring's most cliche trend. But I just can't get over how in love with floral I am. It has my two favorite components: bright colors and pretty things. I've thrown together a collection of sixteen floral ideas. No that number doesn't mean anything, that's just where I drew the line and told myself that was enough flowers for one day.
The thing about florals is I first found myself under their spell this past fall. They go well with complimenting cardigans and classic lace and ruffles. But they also can be fantastically contrasted with leather such as the latest revived moto jackets, combat boots, or other great black heels and accessories - which lessen the cheery spring vibe. Of course not all of the flower patterns can go with black but throw some grays or denim into the mix. I just like how I can wear really basic pieces and throw a floral in and be set. Of course, that's not always the case and I'll go a little over the top. But that's just it - florals are fun!

ahh, contents:
1. Forever 21
2. Forever 21
3. H&M
4. H&M
5-8. Urban Outfitters
9. (all clutches) Urban Outfitters
10. Urban Outfitters
11. Urban Outfitters (those are shoelaces)
12. Forever 21
13. Urban Outfitters...
14. (upper skirt) Delia*s
15. Forever 21
16. Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment