2. Branch out of my go-to highwasited skirt outfits. I need to try more creative things - it has become my basic and it's boring.
3. Less cleave. Unfortunately I own so many V-necks, but showing the back or arms is sexier than any cleavage.
4. Pile on the jewelry.
5. Put my best foot forward, everyday. I sported black leggings far too often last fall.
6. Be comfortable with my natural hair.
7. Wear some long pants that aren't jeans!
And here's a pretty picture from the latest Alexander McQueen's show that I like.