First Outfit Post of the New Year

I've been on bed rest for the past three days, which has been super! Kidding. Really, being sick is a huge bummer. You'd think it would give me time to catch up on work, when in fact it has only put me behind (considering I was already behind, I guess I'm twice that?).
Anyway, here's an outfit before you believe I have fallen off the face of the the earth. Granted, I wore this two weeks ago, before three feet of snow hit my beloved New England. (Ask me if I got a snow day from classes. Go ahead, ask me...) At the time, weather was willing for a ratty, sole-less pair of converse. On another note, this scarf is the best thing since sliced bread. Although, I'm sure I've deemed many things that great, and therefor that does not mean much, this scarf is great and warm. Its pattern clashes, yet somehow compliments almost anything. I paired it with a navy and creme striped sweater the other day and, in fact, I threw it on over my black and white gingham button-down.
Also, these jeans have zippers at the ankles, which I'm a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment