Head's Up

Today was spent attempting to pack all my belongings for school. Ever had to clean out your room in one day? It's not easy. I realized I have an absurd amount of clothes. I found some to donate, which I can add to the thousand pound box full of clothes that I compiled at the beginning of summer, to donate. However, I've come to the conclusion that I have a problem. I'm nowhere near done packing. You'd think this is my entire wardrobe, but this is excluding athletic attire, sweatshirts, the laundry I still have to do, all belts, shoes, tights, and other accessories. I am far too addicted to clothing. Fun facts about this pile, I have no other long pants than jeans (which I have way too many of), out of all of this  I own only five pairs of shorts, and yes I own a pink/purple zebra print chiffon dress that I purchased for $4 at a thrift store.



The sad thing is, I only accomplished this and a few other things that needed to be organized and put away. Tomorrow is going to be quite the long day, because I also hope to sew a few things. Also, check out this old nail polish of mine that I re-discovered. Yes the liquid has settled and solidified, and the brush is actually stuck in there. Furthermore, the brand is "Fring'rs"- clever hehe.
I'm ridiculous...
Moreover, This post has dual purposes: to inform you of my absurd packing frenzy, and to tell you the following.
This means I'm going back to school. Now to clarify incase you think I'm going off to college, or incase you remembered that I am sixteen and are further confused, I attend boarding school. I love it. Nevertheless, it does not allow much time for hobbies such as this, especially this year, because I may biting off much more than I can chew in extracurriculars and this is the toughest year yet concerning classes. I will do my very best to keep up with this as often as I do (I am in no way abandoning this - I'm just starting to grow!) but it may be slow at times until I can get back into the swing of things. Just letting you know.
On another notion, I have to leave the camera I've been using all summer behind because it is actually my mom's that I just commandeered (a similar one is on the top of my wish-list, however). This means pictures will be far less decent in quality - bummer. Bear with me, please!

And thanks for readinggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment