Sunday

I love this dress. I picked it up in the artsy town of Asheville, NC a while back along with a few other awesome finds. It has a HUGE circle bottom half with HUGE pockets.
I wanted a peacock feather necklace so I made one. And really I stuck a few feathers in a really long chain and tied the chain in a knot around them. Call me MacGyver.... actually don't.

I love to twirl in this.
Hype this on LOOKBOOK

        
It's summer. So what if I forgot I wasn't wearing shoes?
Apparently I tend to hide my face.
Also, if you haven't noticed, I still wear my LIVESTRONG wristband. I wear it all the time.

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! I find myself wanting to emulate the look of those pockets, they seem super huge & useful. (Pockets in dresses are the best!)

    & in reference to an earlier post of yours... just keep doing what you're doing, & love what you're doing, & readers/hype-ers will follow. Well, maybe not hype-ers, lookbook is hard! Haha, but really, you've got great style, good photographs, a point of view, & you're gorgeous. It'll happen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I've fit a book in those pockets!

    And I do love it :) I've only had this for a while and I see things shaping up. Whether or not, I enjoy what I'm doing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete