Rain, Rain, Go Away

I can't even stand outside for a few minutes without getting soaked. I've been running to my car to dodge the rain, it's pretty funny. Well, that explains the low quality and funny colored pictures. Aha, I went for the (very) messy bun and I'm noticing that I'm a personal fan of not showing my face. Also, my favorite thing about the necklace that is simply a chain and cut-out silver ball is that it is a Viking bell supposedly symbolizing strength. My mother gave it to me one Christmas. Today's outfit:

Hype and comment on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA


Check out the Starfish earrings!

Earrings: Bought Them at My Friend's Store
Necklaces: Gifts
Cardigan: Target
Layered Tank Top: Sample Sale in NYC
Skirt: Sustainable Clothing Store in Asheville, NC
Boots: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. love love love this outfit so much!

    http://nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete