The Swimsuit Edition

There are a million different styles of swimsuits now, but I searched one of my favorite places to buy extremely unique items: Etsy! I've put together a list of my favorite swimsuits on Etsy, but there are so many more. Check out a few of the many awesome suits you can find on one of the best places to shop. These sellers are fantastic creators.
 by anazara 
I love the shapes and color-block design - super modern.

by MollyBbikinis
She makes the cutest swimsuit tops. These are two looks I really loved. They are nicely detailed and really simple and pretty.

by ArielSimone 
Very unique and edgy. I love how outgoing, creative, and cute these are!
 by ruffeoheartslilsnoty
I love neon colors and the cutout design of this swimsuit combined with all the color-blocking is so fun!
by ladramaqueen
Everything is very retro and cute. I adore the femininity of these pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment