Daywear


I spent today traveling down to North Carolina. I am pleasantly situated by the beach as of now. :)
In the airport during my lovely layover, I played around on photoshop with some saved images I had. ("Free" internet always has a not-so-free catch)
Here's a look based around my favorite new style: lace T-shirts. I love lace, but the versatility of a lace T-shirt makes is so great. This is just a little, "day-time in the city" kind of look. It's actually really basic if you think about it - light neutral colors, a T-shirt and shorts. However the lace detail automatically adds substance to the outfit, complimented with a soft pair of shorts. Accessories are always subject to change but I wanted some things with a sense of romance, or class (at least that's what I sort of see in it). The shoes are walkable, the hat is practical, and everything is a little old-fashioned. Love.

Contents:
Hat: American Apparel
Top: American Apparel
Bottoms: Ella Moss (at Nordstrom.com)
Bag: Dooney & Bourke
Shoes: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment